write data to an XML file

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 5 18:16:36 EDT 2016

Thanks Colin.

I needed to process the xml with livecode server and tried that function already, but only the values were shown in the browser and not the structured xml file.
I forgot that the browser “renders” (or how is that called)  the xml tags.
Writing it to a file gives me the complete xml structure.

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13
32312 Lübbecke
Tel	+49 5741 310000