How do I codesign an App?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 09:12:46 EDT 2016

Hi Thierry

I’m glad we’re both still here! Yes, that’s useful stuff, thank you very much. I will see if I can actually get a certificate or two and use Trevor’s code to deploy it/them. If all that works, then I have to try to understand what the equivalent thing is on Windows. I note that the article says in effect that codesigning is an Apple technology, but AFAIK it’s not, but more an industry-wide sort of thing, isn’t it? Certainly there are certificates in some web technologies as I occasionally get (and often ignore) warnings about ones that have expired…

Anyway yes it does help, thanks again.

Cheers

Graham