Store to iCloud Drive on iOS?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Oct 22 11:51:37 EDT 2016

Folks:
Is it possible to access iCloud Drive on iOS, without going to the internet? The data are stored locally on the mobile device, but I know the user must approve this access in the mobile settings. It doesn’t sound like something LiveCode supports… Am I right?

Anybody know how this is done? I know the dropbox sample stack posted a while back got its data from the dropbox internet storage system, not the storage on the local device.

Has anyone done this?

Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org