error in revDatabaseQuery() causing recursion of parent?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:16:43 EDT 2016

I don't have enough to nail this down, and if I file a bug, it will just be
closed.  But have others seen something like this?

I have something to the effect of

revDatabaseQuery(,,a[b][c][d], theCommand)

I eventually noted that "c" wasn't actually an index variable, but rather
cNo or some such.

upon hitting this line, which would (I presume) feed either empty or a null
as the database number, a bomb to the last line occurs.  Unacceptable, but
I'm used to that one.

Rather than stopping, or returning to the top level routine, however, the
top level routine (either this one if I called it directly, or the routine
that called it) begins execution again at its beginning.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462