How to ensure that 'close stack' destroys the stack in RAM?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:55:14 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:14 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> Is the stacks destroyStack property set to true? If not, just closing it
> isn't enough. Also, if it's a substack, it won't ever be removed as long as
> its mainstack is open.

I even tried setting every destroy property I could locate, and the
behavior was unchanged.

They are all now main stacks, so that I don't have an 11mb file every time
I need a development checkpoint (2mb is bad enough, but I'll stop before my
rant on the 21s century and usable revision control, patch, etch gets into
gear . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462