a quarter of a datapoint on those #()&%)(8 wandering red dots

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:53:17 EDT 2016

I may have, by chance, stumbled upon something.

The evil red dots have a tendency to wander, sometimes a line or two, and
sometimes wildly.

I just discovered that I had two versions of the same button, in two copies
of a group.

I *think* that after deleting the extraneous group, it's buttons may have
migrated to the "canonical " button of the same name.

I had just cleared them entirely in the canonical group, added two, and a
few minutes later, had many (naturally, in places that stopped while in a
modal dialog . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462