Retrieve the date from an external source.

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Nov 29 10:26:10 EST 2016

Thank you for your quick response. And this is where my lack of experience with working with lc-scripts and servers shines through. Although I have an account with LiveCode, I do not know how to access lc-server via this account. When I try this I only get the command in return, not the date.

Regards
Tore