molassus IDE and revInternal_savePrefs

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:11:23 EST 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at appisle.net> wrote:

> It is unlikely that this message is actually bogging down the system.
> Indeed this message is a performance optimisation to avoid saving the
> preferences file multiple times in quick succession.

I'm not thinking cause, but there is a correlation :)

(I've taught far to many statistics classes to make the implication :)  In
fact, the lack of implication was one of the "Big 3" I wanted them to leave
the class with . . .)

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 2:50 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> I'm not seeing it. How long is the script? Does it happen on scripts with
> fewer lines?

Not even 6k lines . . . :)

[now that's odd; I had thought that this one was over 10k . . . but I
cleaned commented out cruft that had accumulated a few weeks ago]

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462