JavaScript + LC HTML5 = LiveCode.js

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Nov 25 12:48:05 EST 2016

Actually I have two long running apps (15 years) working exactly has Richard describes. Indeed is has so many advantages. I love being on SKYPE with one of our volunteers who may have a small complaint about the UX or wants to added something to the back end database… I quicklyl fix it and just tell them

"OK, close that window and click the button again"

It fetches a fresh stack/data from dbase on the server, and what they wanted is suddenly there without any upgrade process.

Initially I always get this "wow, that is so cool!" response from them…

It would be awesome if we could do this on mobile.  We talked about the before.. I think you can do this on Android.

  BR