Is there a mapping table for all rawKeyUp Codes?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:52:19 EST 2016

That's a nifty resource.

I don't know what Tiemo means by "the real chars" as they are dependent on
either one's keyboard driver or the language of one's operating system.

I think what Tiemo needs (?) is something that when he enters a rawKey
number it will
tell him the key char . . .

Something like this (pseudo code):

on rawKeyDown RD