savingStandalone message

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Nov 15 15:41:10 EST 2016

I was thinking a parameter array would be better than many additional
params. That way, additional info is cheap.

So currently the proposed params are:
- current build platform
- current build target/architecture (to disambiguate between 32 bit/64
bit/both)
- total number of standalones to build
- which standalone of the total is being built
- build folder

Richard, what's the rationale for having the target folder before the
standalone is built, considering you get the folder as a parameter to
standaloneSaved? It *sort of* strikes me as a recipe for disaster, but
that's just a feeling I'm getting.