iPad Pro screenshots?

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 11:03:19 EST 2016

The screen size is bigger, and Apple now expect you to provide at least one screenshot in that size. I did it for a recent App update using the iPad Pro simulator in Xcode 8 on iOS 10.11.6 on a retina iMac. The previous time I did it for an App update I took a standard iPad retina screenshot and scaled it up in Preview - the reviewer in the App Store didn’t notice it was very slightly blurry...