Goofy question about Datagrids

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Nov 4 17:40:14 EDT 2016

Well I discovered that what you CANNOT do is call a user-defined command or function that has not been loaded yet, as in a front or back script that has not been inserted yet. If I do, when I open the stack I get an error. I suppose I could do the inserts in a preopen handler, but the scripts are contained in buttons in the stack that is not open yet. Not sure how that would play out.

Bob S