Datagrids Jump when Scrolled

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Nov 4 16:01:30 EDT 2016

Thanks Mike - I have made a little progress of sorts.  I've noticed that
when I set the fixed row height property, as in:

       set the dgProp["fixed row height"] of group "My Datagrid" to true

I can suddenly scroll vertically again.  I'm not sure this is the total
solution but I thought I'd share it with you and Bob Sneidar since
you've had trouble with this.  I'm still going to write something which
will re-create datagrids anew.

Thanks!