Datagrids Jump when Scrolled

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Nov 4 15:02:32 EDT 2016

Bob - thanks for the idea and the ever so good feeling that I'm not the
only one who's ever run across this.  I tried re-populating the datagrid
with 500 lines of numbers and that didn't fix the problem so I don't
think the issue has to do with the data itself.

I'm currently working on a script which will recreate the datagrid from
scratch.  It's a lot of work, kind of sticky work, too, and it requires
a thorough understanding of groups, background behaviors, the place
command, row templates, and other stuff I've never really gotten into.

Seems like a bug if a datagrid can suddenly become unscrollable, and
thus useless.  If nobody else responds I'll report it.