Project Browser

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:33:36 EDT 2016

Well, I apologise if I got that one wrong: about the Application Browser
being EOL.

I was not trying to distort reality, and I know I am not Steve Jobs, and
am very glad I'm not:
and there are 2 ways of interpreting "Kevin is not Steve Jobs", and I
meant that to be a
positive statement, not the other way round.

However, note Jacque's "lumpier" comment.

Richmond.