Native Scroller Problem in LC 8

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 26 00:35:26 EDT 2016

I have a stack that scrolls groups on a card…

If this stack is
opened with LC 7.1.4 then there is no problem at all. The scroller
scrolls within its rect as it should… If however the stack is opened
with LC 8.0 then the content does not scroll within the rect of the
scroller, but bursts out and covers the whole card from top to bottom…
Anyone else seeing this before I submit a bug report ?

I posted in the forum as well... there are a couple of screen shots that show the problem