MetaCard compatability patterns

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue May 24 18:34:13 EDT 2016

OK, thanks to Klaus I can confirm that MetaCard had the same missing pattern numbers/ image ids that LiveCode does. Specifically these are image id 241 to 250 and 282 to 300. Additionally based on the content of the “patterns” stack I can conclude that the pattern numbers should range 0 to 164 with 0 being image id 137 which is just plain white. I’m concluding this because it’s named pat0. Does anyone think that’s wrong? It could be that Scott just 0 indexed the names of them though so pattern 1 should be image id 137 which also makes perfect sense. If that’s the case then I’d suggest that setting a pattern to 0 should be equivalent to setting it to empty which at the moment it’s not quite.

Cheers

Monte