Line graph widget not working on Windows?

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at publishingtools4u.com
Fri May 20 09:33:15 EDT 2016

I MUST be doing something wrong, but can’t figure out what I’m missing…

Created a small app with the line graph widget and 2 fields containing cvs data and saved it as a Windows and a Mac standalone.
When I set the graphdata of the widget to the first field, it shows the first graph, when using the second field, it shows another graph. On a Mac!

Doing the same thing on Windows, the graph is invisible, nothing, nada is visible…, no gridlines, no graph.

Anyone a suggestion, what am I missing?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com