LC on VMWare?

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:02:43 EDT 2016

All I can tell you is that I run Livecode in VMWare running Windows 7
and have never
had a problem with it running. I run standalone builds of mine (both
locally generated,
and generated on the host system [Linux]) without a blink. Admittedly
this does not
happen every day as I don't use Windows for any sort of development at
all, I use it
only for testing Windows builds of my stuff.

However:

1. That's just VMWare running on my desktop computer: nothing remote
about it at all.

2. While you state that a  client is trying to run your standalone using
VMWare you don't state what the OS is in the VMWare container.

Richmond.