LC on VMWare?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon May 16 13:45:21 EDT 2016

Hello!

I have a client that is trying to run my LiveCode Standalone (built with LC 7.0.1) using VMWare.  They are trying to get it to run in VMWare so they can run it from a Chromebook.  Problem is when they run the app remotely, it crashes on launch with the message "AppName has stopped working".  Anyone have any experience with this or know why a LC app would fail under VMWare?  They have MANY apps, some quite old, running without an issue under VMWare.

Your thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

-Dan