Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun May 15 19:48:22 EDT 2016

I agree with Monte.  The nice thing about the bug db is everyone can see
it, and everyone can comment on it.  If you have a feature "request" that
you are promoting, you can just fire off a message over here with the
number, and we can all pile on with our "YEAH, EDINBURGH!" comments until
it's resolved.  Threads over here are much easier to lose. as time wears on.