Script Error "to" on attempt to change rect/location of a group of 5 controls

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun May 15 18:18:39 EDT 2016

This works now I fixed my "blooper" (put instead of "set"… one caveat

When dynamically relocating the controls of the group. This process seems to relayer them.

So if you set the background as the last in the list… the other controls are underneath..

So, order matters here:

on setBottomNavtoSideAndBack pWhich
   switch pWhich
      case "Bottom"
          set the rect of grp "homeScreensBottomNav" to 161,365,575,415
          set the rect of grc "bottomTabBkgnd" to 161,365,575,415

# Be sure you set the above first… only then will these appear on top
         set the loc of widget "go-home-portal" to 218,390
         set the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390
         set the loc of widget "add-favorites" to 404,390
         set the loc of widget "settings-gear" to 498,390

         break
      case "Side"
           set the rect of grp "homeScreensBottomNav" to 0,0,50,464
         set the rect of grc "bottomTabBkgnd" to 0,0,50,464

# Be sure you set the above first… only then will these appear on top
         set the loc of widget "go-home-portal" to 25,65
         set the loc of widget "queue-content" to 25,115
         set the loc of widget "add-favorites" to 25,165
         set the loc of widget "settings-gear" to 25,215
         break
   end switch
     show grp  "homeScreensBottomNav"

end setBottomNavtoSideAndBack