Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Dead Parrot deadparrotsoftware at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:49:35 EDT 2016

I am sorry, but it is NOT always about a "bug report".
While I concede the internet is oft used for pure negativity, a discussion
of features and capabilities - especially those missing - is about facts.
It is both proper and should be allowed.

To express a fact and a concern is valid. To say something "is crap" is a
negative complaint. To say "XYZ does not have feature AB which was
promised..." or "XYZ needs feature/capability AB and does not have it..."
is a valid concern.

There is no advancement if ALL you allowed to do is identify or address
bugs.  :-)

Sid

​VP, Marketing & Support
Dead Parrot Software Inc.