How to Force Group to Show on Top of Browser Widget

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri May 13 17:55:22 EDT 2016

That's  interesting…. "borderless window" means substack… right? And then on Mobile it will replace the underlying stack completely

N'est ce pas?

At any rate… good do know it can't be done at the moment. I'll proceed with a work-around ala something along the lines of Jame's recommendation. I think I will do something interesting and slide the widget over to the right and then run icons/buttons those down the left… It's not mission critical that the nav bar appear.. only that those options are available somehow.