Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 12 20:57:25 EDT 2016

On 5/12/16, 2:03 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Ralph DiMola" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of rdimola at evergreeninfo.net> wrote:

>The LC upside WAY outweighs the downside. I'm all in!
>At least that's how I feel.

I want to apologize for hi-jacking Heather's thread. If I had complaints about SFTP I should have written to Kevin directly. If it means we all are now "piling on" to say how much we love this tool. I will also switch my tone herewith and into the future.

Certainly an open language.. if achieved will allow for a great many new extensions at prices we can all afford. I am also "all in" with it comes to Livecode and continue to be a strong advocate. My post did not reflect that at all. I have dabbled with PHP, Javascript and really don't want to bother going with another language.

Please resume the intended discussion:

Heather wrote:

"Please go and read this blog post from Kevin, it contains important information I'm sure will interest you!

https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-a-letter-from-our-ceo/

All the best form Hawaii

BR