Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Colin Kelly ckelly5430 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:45:07 EDT 2016

Please don't misunderstand me, I really like LiveCode, I use it in my workplace to rapidly build proof of concept software modals to get sign-off on projects that are then built with more standardised and robust IDEs with more leisurely time frames.
LiveCode is by large measures faster than any other language at building X-platform apps from concept to prototype.
It just bites me that I keep having to reinvest in something that IMO is not a polished product, even the 'stable' releases of v7 are at best betas and v8 should really still be considered alphas and not fit for sale, again IMHO. :)

Sent from my iPhone