Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu May 12 20:03:48 EDT 2016

I understand these frustrations. I am in the middle of tracking down LC8 bugs now. I wish that after the incredible achievement that is LC 8 there were 0 bugs. I wish some these things were free in the Indy Edition. I wish I had a new car. My bottom line is:

1) LC got me into the mobile market without getting the Java and Objective C headaches.
2) And as a bonus, Mundane text processing utilities are so easy with LC chunks. I just can't even imagine using any other language now.
3) A great community. Try to get the Kevin or Mark of Adobe to monitor and respond on mailing lists.
4) Support staff that promptly respond to requests quickly. Sometimes even more than once in a day. Can't beat that!
5) Bug reports are answered and fixed much quicker than in large companies. Yah... I know there are some bug reports that have fallen behind. A few of them are mine but all-in-all LC bugs are fixed faster than any other SW I have ever used.

The LC upside WAY outweighs the downside. I'm all in!
At least that's how I feel.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services