ArrowKey Handler in LiveCode 8?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat May 7 14:56:45 EDT 2016

If you want to recreate the behavior of previous versions of LC, you can
do something like this:

on arrowKey theKey
   if the selObj is empty then pass arrowKey
   put loc of the selObj into theLoc
   put 1 into D
   if the shiftkey is down then multiply D by 10
   switch theKey
       case "left"
           subtract D from item 1 of theLoc
           break