AW: LC 8.0 DP16 Failed to load external

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Mar 30 08:13:08 EDT 2016

Yes, I know.
I am developing on a windows 64 Bit machine.
The externals and the externals.txt are located at: C:\Users\<myUser>\Documents\My LiveCode\Runtime\Windows\x86-32\Externals
The files& memory\user extensions preference is: C:\Users\<myUser>\Documents\My LiveCode
Up to LC 6.7.8 this option worked for the IDE and the runtime
>From LC 7 on (I have to correct me, it failed already with LC 7, not only from LC 8 on) the same options work for the IDE, but not anymore for the runtime. "failed to load external"
When trying to put the full path " C:\Users\<myUser>\Documents\My LiveCode\Runtime\Windows\x86-32\Externals" into the files& memory\user extensions preference, the externaly are not even loaded in the IDE. I also tried to add a folder " x86-64\Externals" with no different result.

Any other idea, what could have been changed between LC 6 and 7/8?
Tiemo