Deleting a Control in LC8 DP16 in the IDE

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Mar 29 21:59:53 EDT 2016

Arrrggghhh! I knew about the trash can, but forgot it. Dang! In my process, I accidentally deleted a group and I thought it was just going to disappear from the card it was on, and it deleted the entire group. Fortunately, I’m just playing with the UI controls, etc, and it was quickly fixed, but ……

Just trying to get used to the new IDE. There are some things I really like, though. I think the next DP will be focussing on the IDE, which badly needs a thorough run-through to get rid of those pesky idiosyncrasies.

Best,
Bill