Can a widget be in the background?

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:46:34 EDT 2016

Well, it is true, but not too transparent to new users, and even some more
experienced users need to really study first.

I was thinking that in edit mode and without having to check the Property
Inspector there could be a visual hint about a groups behaviour (background
icon or color). A tool tip in edit mode could also supply information with
how many cards this background group is shared with.

The question is how to make this sharing more intuitive and obvious to new
users for groups of one or more controls.