Anyone Using Atom for LC Script Editing

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Mar 24 05:39:16 EDT 2016

I was referring to the APM installation itself.
If a system does not have APM installed and the user is new to Atom and wants to use the APM method, it might be easier to know that using the “Install Shell Commands” menu in Atom will install APM.

A general note like  “If your system does not have APM installed, then you can  install it using the menu entry ‘Install Shell Commands’ unter the Atom menu“ or something similar would be helpful.