[Blog] Script Only Stacks

Tim Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:45:32 EST 2016

It probably doesn’t matter much as long as it’s made clear what encodings are allowed. I would guess most users taking advantage of this feature could live with that. Casual users may be confused however, because most of us don’t give much thought to such details; a text file is a text file. Mark’s blog post doesn’t make any distinction either and implies any text file should work.

Tim