Set the Opacity of a Button Background

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Mar 3 14:43:34 EST 2016

This a great solution Paul.  And by using a roundrect graphic in place of
a button, you can create pill-style (fully radiused) button -- unless
there's a radius setting for roundrect buttons I've missed somewhere.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/3/16, 6:41 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Paul Hibbert"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of paul at livecode.org>