LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Mar 3 10:06:49 EST 2016

On 2016-03-03 16:02, Paul Hibbert wrote:
> On the subject of improving the Project Browser, I would like to see a
> ‘Refresh’ button added to this palette, probably in the header bar by
> the gear icon. Sometimes the PB doesn’t always update in the way you
> would expect and the only way to refresh it right now is to close and
> re-open the palette, I seem to have to do this all too often.

We'd rather not add a 'refresh' button to the project browser - if there
are instances where it does not update correctly then we need to fix
those instances. So, if you can find a reproducible set of steps for
when it occurs please do file a bug report so we can address the
problem.

We do know that there will be refresh problems currently for certain
(control and stack manipulation) scripts when lockMessages is true (i.e.
when in a lock messages ... unlock messages block). Would that explain
what you are seeing?

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps