Browser Widget Fails to Re position

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:52:50 EDT 2016

The browser widget reports as being at 0,0, but clearly it isn’t (at least the visible contents is a long way from the top of the card). You work around that by having a script set the location too, then after that you have another browser position problem. If LiveCode was fixed so that the browser looks like it’s in the position that it claims to be, that might fix other position issues.