Setting menuHistory of a group of option buttons

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 17:49:46 EDT 2016

Paul,

Thanks for your suggestion!  I have two groups of four option buttons.  I wanted the first group of four option buttons when selected to reset the menuHistory of the other four option buttons. I grouped both sets into two group hoping that a group script for the first set would accomplish this task.

I also wanted the same thing to occur when the second set of option buttons were selected that the first group of option buttons would be reset.  I wanted to avoid putting a lot of code into my switch statements for each group because there are a lot of switch statements.  Any other suggestions?

I was really surprised that a group script would not accomplished this

Sent from my iPad