quirk in group resize behavior

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Jun 21 16:42:33 EDT 2016

Hmm... I suspect we don't have resources to do this right now but I'd be interested to discuss how it might work. So I presume what we mean by this is we have 5 options:

- topLeft - controls only move with the topLeft
- topRight - controls only move with the topRight
- bottomLeft - controls only move with the bottomLeft
- bottomRight - controls only move with the bottomRight
- center - controls only move if the center changes and move in the direction of the change
- empty - current behavior

BTW I like controlGravity for this. I also think this behavior should be the same if resizing by selection handles or script if set.

Sent from my iPhone