quirk in group resize behavior

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jun 21 17:09:16 EDT 2016

ControlGravity was the first property name that came into my mind, but
it's not really accurate.  In my view, this implies that controls
physically move to the designated edge of the group (as an icon does in a
button with iconGravity -- why this property wasn't named iconAlignment is
beyond me).

Terms that are similar to "anchor", "referencePoint" or "origin" would
seem to make more sense.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 6/21/16, 1:42 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Monte Goulding"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of monte at appisle.net>