csvToText Repository

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 13 12:08:01 EDT 2016

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > Richard and Alex, do we have a preference for which license to
 > release the code under?  Peter was asking, on the dropbox thread,
 > that we specify it.

Good idea.  Not only is Github strongly encouraging more explicit
license declaration, but it's also just a good move to help anyone who
wants to use the code know how they can do so.

As I wrote earlier, I don't think there's any of my code in there
anymore, and while some incidental portions may have come from others I
think that's all Alex Tweedly.

If we were voting I'd suggest MIT License, so Alex continues to retain
credit for his good work and is absolved from liability, while the code
could be used in both GPL and proprietary works.

But of course it's up to him to choose a license that he feels reflects
his own goals and preferences for that.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems