AW: LC 8 Random crash with QT set the filename of player on OS X

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 3 08:57:15 EDT 2016

Hi Dar,

thank you for your notions.
I think it wasn't a real recursion, because of the user interaction in
between, but you pointed me into the right direction.
I now have changed one call of a command with a *send* in 1 milliseconds
instead of a direct call and now the error is gone. Though I don't
understand it totally what was going on, it seems to me that this "handler
loop" chocked itself somehow and got problems with the memory, like you
pointed out.
You saved my weekend :)
Tiemo