Feature Exchange any one?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Jun 3 07:47:35 EDT 2016

On 6/3/2016 5:20 AM, RM wrote:
> To be honest this is why I have only tried once to do anything
> with the Datagrid, and go so badly bogged-down due to
> the lack of documentation I abandoned it and have never looked
> back.

Unfortunately, that is probably why a lot of people don't bother with
the Datagrid. Once you are over the basic learning curve - done by going
through Trevor excellent PDF guide - it really is a very powerful
component. However, my memory is not what it used to be. These days, I
find I have to look up the syntax of a repeat loop form if it is a form
I haven't used recently! This makes not having the datagrid APIs in the
dictionary all the more annoying for me.