No Guinea pigs harmed with this repost on streaming Bundle

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jul 14 14:42:04 EDT 2016

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 8:16 AM, Lagi Pittas <iphonelagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for that Peter.
>
> It would be nice if  Hack Sessions were "unofficially recorded"   and also
> the livecloud workshops.There should be some interesting stuff in there
> off the beaten path
>
> Lagi

Hi Lagi,

Hans and I will be doing the CassiaDB/LiveCloud talk. We will make all the material available to anyone that wants to recreate what we did in the workshop. I will make our Keynote available as well. This might be better than a 3 hour long video. It is hard to say until after we have actually finished the workshop.

Happy to see you are interested. :)

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://www.livecloud.io/>