Do guinea pigs' eyes fall out if you hang them upside down by their tails?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 12 15:51:44 EDT 2016

Richmond  wrote:

 > Ah: Got you :)

I don't understand.

 > Does anyone know what is the maximum number of lines one can have in
 > a list field?

There is no hard-wired limit beyond an address size of 4GB, which is
impractical for many reasons.

FWIW I once put the Bible into a field just to see how long it would
take to calculate the line wraps.  So I can say with first-hand
knowledge that it will accommodate at least as many lines as can be
found in that text file from the Gutenberg Project. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems