Markdown in 8.1dp2 Mac app builds

me at jerrydaniels.com me at jerrydaniels.com
Mon Jul 11 01:10:49 EDT 2016

I got it to work already, but I think it returns</br>for line breaks (which is the current way to do that) but LC doesn't like them. So I have to add my own.

Also, dp2 may be too unstable for me to be productive. I'll probably write a basic translator myself, in the meantime.

Thx for getting back to me on this.

Best, Jerry