screen capture from LC as video?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Jul 10 23:14:05 EDT 2016

> On 11 Jul 2016, at 12:45 PM, Terry Judd <terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
>
> I know that video export from LC isn’t currently possible, and is unlikely to be on the LC team's development radar, but is this the sort of thing that could potentially be implemented as an external by someone with the right skills?

With a few extra features added to mergAV this would be quite feasible. Specifically you would want the following added to the video composition features:
- some animation/transition support
- the ability to add some text to the video
- the ability to add an image to the video

You may not actually need text because you could always export a snapshot of a field. AVFoundation is pretty awesome but only available on iOS and OS X unfortunately.

If this sounds interesting then you might like to discuss with business services: business at livecode.com

Cheers

Monte