Stack files on Mobile How to open an external Behavior Stack

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jul 6 20:45:53 EDT 2016

RALPH:

I include all stacks(all library stacks and my "Main stack") in the "copy
files" pane of the standalone settings. My main stack is just a stub. I then
open the "main" stack from the stub and "start using" the library stacks.

BR: yes, I was about to do that, since adding stack files was dimmed (I reported it) but someone on my team explained that, for behaviors, then all the lib stacks are in the message hierarchy, so if you wanted to get them in memory, just ask if they exist, then they are in memory, but "private" to the "parent" objects that use them as behaviors.