Stack files on Mobile How to open an external Behavior Stack

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jul 6 20:42:52 EDT 2016

Richard writes:

There are many ways to solve most problems in LC.

Everything in the LC IDE is made with LC.  Everything is scriptable.
Let nothing hold you back.

Indeed… we are going in that direction on several counts

1) Start Using works… but clutters the message hierarchy
2) apparently, merely asking about the existence of a stack will put it into memory, without putting it into the message path…but it is now available for behaviors.
3) setting behaviors in the IDE works of course, but leaves you blind. So let's set them all dynamically in the pre0penstack handler(s) that's how the IDE seems to do it if you go sleuthing through the IDE files.

Then you can see quickly in your stacks script all the behaviors and external files that may be in play.. (otherwise you have  mystery set of objects with behaviors, could be anywhere)

 and you get the extra benefit of assuring your framework that paths are good.

4) some day we need a "map" for the IDE and then one could study it to better advantage but opening the files that open when it runs, one after another.. .I could not quit determine Who's On First" with the IDE, in terms of loading order..