[BUG] write to file

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jan 26 13:06:25 EST 2016

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com
> wrote:

> Peter TB Brett wrote:
> > I would prefer if if people wouldn't use "the mothership" to describe
> > the core dev team.
>
> I think the intention is less "Childhood's End" and more "Star Trek", a
> tip of the hat to the centrally important role the core dev team has in
> stewarding the LiveCode technology.

Every 'mothership' has a 'core dev team'.  In Star Trek it was Kirk, Spock,
& McCoy.  The team dynamic is what made their adventures successful.  Now,
if someone refers to the team as a bunch of expendable 'red shirts', then
THAT is meant in a negative way.  RESPECT for the CDT!  RESPECT for the
Enterprise (Runtime Revolution)!

~Roger